Do you make any videos?

For discussions about art; including film, music, drawing, painting, etc.
swift502

Do you make any videos?

Postby swift502 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:36 pm

I occasionally make videos, barefoot.

I though I'd put it here since I'm an introvert and if I didn't post it anywhere nobody could appreciate how shaky and unwatchable the video is.

If anyone here also makes videos, could be anything, vlogs, even let's play's, please share.
Last edited by swift502 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xsolrac
MBTI code: ISTJ

Re: Introvert in a park

Postby Xsolrac » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:54 pm

That place looks great, I wished I had a park like that near where I live (technically I do, but its actually an old factory area turned into a massive park so its not quite the same). The place looks so fun just to chill at and pass the time.
Why does it has to be that way?

swift502

Postby swift502 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:44 am

Xsolrac wrote:That place looks great, I wished I had a park like that near where I live (technically I do, but its actually an old factory area turned into a massive park so its not quite the same). The place looks so fun just to chill at and pass the time.

The only thing is that until it's really sunny, the park is pretty much deserted. Which is a good thing for introverts, but after a while it feels like a place you go to hide from people. Maybe it's just me. It's still brilliant for reading and chilling out.

Annie
MBTI code: INFJ

Postby Annie » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Looks pretty cool. Can't find anywhere deserted here at the moment since the kids are off school :(
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

Daisy
MBTI code: ISFP

Postby Daisy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:33 am

I thought your video was interesting, you did a pretty good job filming it.

Xsolrac

Postby Xsolrac » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:19 am

swift502 wrote:
Xsolrac wrote:That place looks great, I wished I had a park like that near where I live (technically I do, but its actually an old factory area turned into a massive park so its not quite the same). The place looks so fun just to chill at and pass the time.

The only thing is that until it's really sunny, the park is pretty much deserted. Which is a good thing for introverts, but after a while it feels like a place you go to hide from people. Maybe it's just me. It's still brilliant for reading and chilling out.

I know what you mean. The park I said its really popular, and because it Is located at downtown and my city is the country's third biggest it tends to be really full almost all day. If you go during afternoon hours it feels like a "scape the horde" challenge.

Now, actually commenting on your video, it was neat and gave a nice relaxing feeling, I can even apreciate the shaky camera (lol). Hope you share more in the future:)

swift502

Postby swift502 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Daisy wrote:I thought your video was interesting, you did a pretty good job filming it.

Thhnakns.

Annie wrote:Looks pretty cool. Can't find anywhere deserted here at the moment since the kids are off school :(
Xsolrac wrote:I know what you mean. The park I said its really popular, and because it Is located at downtown and my city is the country's third biggest it tends to be really full almost all day. If you go during afternoon hours it feels like a "scape the horde" challenge.
Now, actually commenting on your video, it was neat and gave a nice relaxing feeling, I can even apreciate the shaky camera (lol). Hope you share more in the future:)

I'd even swap... for a while. I imagine it's not great when you can't get any quiet time, but living in a ghost town isn't great either. Summers are ok here, but the rest of the year I struggle to bump into anyone when going outside. And not having that many people to hang out with, not great...

Anyways thanks :)

mattbelly

Postby mattbelly » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:48 pm

I like the concept and the video is well made! I think it's a good video clip for the song (which I just learned about).
Let us know if you make more ;)

swift502

Re: Do you make any videos?

Postby swift502 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:01 am

swift502

Postby swift502 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:15 pm

Found this, considering the title, I think it's relevant.

Xsolrac

Postby Xsolrac » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Both are pretty nice.

Return to “Creative Arts”