HOITNBT

For discussions about art; including film, music, drawing, painting, etc.
HarryPagetFlashman

HOITNBT

Postby HarryPagetFlashman » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 am

Sometimes I get this internal dialog going on in my head and it makes it difficult to interact with people. It doesn't help to have this happen in combination with being an introvert. This ever happen to you guys?

I don't know that I like intelligent conversation. Maybe if people were to listen to what I say and agree with me it'd be okay. People just need to stifle some of their stupid opinions and get on the right track. I think my own brand of snake oil is the best but so many folks have issues of trust that I hesitate to get involved. Shat and Art know what I'm talking about. Mostly Art. I mean, you try to improve someones lot by offering them a path to a financially secure future and as soon as you mention the word "Amway" and the phrase "...requires a modest monetary investment" they fucking shut you out. Fucking dopes. How can you have an intelligent conversation with dopes? Besides, as Bill can tell you anyone with under a 160 IQ...it's like talking to a Cocker Spaniel anyway. Fucking pointless unless it's to scold them for shitting the rug.

Judging from the time it started, I think everyone fell asleep.

I resent the implication Harry. I'm not saying it's not true, but I reserve the right to resent it.

I have no doubt that you are capable of intelligent conversation, my frosty friend of the Great North. It's just that your thick Canadian accent and wont to spell words like "centre" and "labour" wrong make it hard to notice...nawahimsayin? Aight, leewise I ken unnerstan Scrotish Laird 'cause we be kindrid kyna speerts. Owny problum I got wid him is he prone to appleplexie and swaller his tung when he angry. Kyna make him harda unnerstan l'dat.

I'm completely lost at what you guy are talking about.

You'd think we were speaking Esperanto and discussing the application of Bucky Balls in carbon-polymer aviation structural mechanics, huh Ontos? Liberal Slayer starts a thread that could have been the best ever and then leaves the heavy lifting to you and me. I'm up for it. You?

OBTW...what do do think about that Saleh guy? Wants to go to med school...get's lost in simple dialog. So what do you think? Is he going to be a neurosurgeon or is he going into dermatology? I'm thinking the kid has a future in wart removal.

I'm up for it, nothing wrong with in-depth, highbrow discussion of wieghty topics. Nothing wrong with what we're doing on this thread either.

As for warts, I dunno Harry. People get them genitally sometimes as well, and anyone messing with my injured nether region had better at least be able to follow a train of thought that was as clear, concise and simply laid out as what we've done here. As a man who has suffered at the hands of a 6 inch twisted wire Q-tip wielding maniac, I know you know whereof I speak.
Sorry if I brought up any painful memories there.

Unghh! I feel a migraine coming on and my dick has retracted into my belly. Thanks.

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought about changing the post to spare you any discomfort, but it's such a pain in the ass to change things once there entered. I mean you've got to hit "edit" before you print, and... well, actually that's all, but it's a whole extra step in the process and I just couldn't face the extra work load.

You must realize that facing up to things is manly. Not doing so raises some curious character questions. But I won't go into that. It would imply that you might possess character. I won't do that. It'd only get hopes up and then create such bitter disappointment. Like when I was trying to build some character in Bill and it turns out he rather just sell his soul in the pursuit of ethnic poon.

Back to Bucky Balls. What's your preference in Fullerenes? Biconical or dihedral? Ribbed for her pleasure?

I'm going to say biconical as opposed to dihedral, if only because it's close to "bionic". Ribbed for her pleasure never really entered the running, as it implied an unhealthy concern for other peoples comfort and satisfaction.

Concern for other people comfort and satisfaction is inconsistent with life's basic premise. To wit: To pop a nut. All else is secondary. I am greatly heartened to see you choose biconical. You are a man of some refinement and you passed my screening test. Now, on to substantive matters. Will Bill die as Edward the Second did at the hands of angry Nubians bent on avenging a sister's honor or will he succumb to an aspirated chicken bone all alone and no one to give a fucking Heimlich?

Don't have a clue who the other voices are.

HarryPagetFlashman

Re: HOITNBT

Postby HarryPagetFlashman » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:28 am

Inner dialog falling on deaf ears
The herring impaired, my dears
An Icelandic drought
It is without a doubt
Global Warming brings me to tears.

HarryPagetFlashman

Postby HarryPagetFlashman » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:31 am

Shlomo Coina turn 20 two days ago. I think he is working for NSA now doing some off-the-radar hacking. Bright kid despite the downie visage.

SandWshooter
MBTI code: ISTJ

Postby SandWshooter » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:42 am

HarryPagetFlashman wrote:Shlomo Coina turn 20 two days ago. I think he is working for NSA now doing some off-the-radar hacking. Bright kid despite the downie visage.

:| Almost no one here knows who Shlomo is, Harry
Hi, mac!

Annie
MBTI code: INFJ

Postby Annie » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 am

:| Almost no one here knows who Shlomo is, Harry

I don't. Not sure if I want to. :mrgreen:
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

Return to “Creative Arts”