Projkt Gone

For discussions about art; including film, music, drawing, painting, etc.
escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 am

Hey all,

First timer here.. So a little background about me, I'm originally from Southern California, now trying to survive in Silicon Valley. For the past...err... basically my young adolescent years to this day, I've always kept to myself. Typical introverted stuff, didn't help that I was a little bit of a nomad. Long story short, every place I moved too, every foreign space I've had to occupy, I've wondered where can I go to find people like me nearby, whom I could connect with and build a essentially build a connection/network with and I've always wondered how many others out there are thinking the same. A place where no one would tell us we're too shy, too quiet, too awkward or that we need to "come out of our shells". So I started working on a vision of a place where we can connect with one another and I was wondering if some of you would take part in this projkt?

I know there are a lot of apps out there that people can use, but the goal of this app is for the people who uses it to find a support system or community like this and really, just find someone to understand, listen, talk to. Sorry for the long post, please do not hold back anything. Thanks for reading!

I do not know how to post images as of yet, however I will post the manifesto:

Projkt Gone is a digital community where we can interact with those around us.
It is built with the intentions of bringing together those, who are otherwise and often, overlooked.
Out of this experience, comes Projkt Gone
This projkt does not discriminate nor does it judge. It's sole purpose is to encourage human interaction

Projkt Gone is built on the vision of being a safe and non-judgemental place for those who are around us, just like us.
Whether it's going to a new school, starting a new job or moving into a foreign location. Projkt Gone envisions a community that no matter where you are, you're not alone

We have hopes of building this community with the most quality batch of human beings. Trolls, bullies, and perversion do not belong here and will not be tolerated. As long as you choose to be apart of this projkt, you will be held with upmost respect, dignity, and empathy and will be expected, of course, to do the same for others.
This is not a dating site, there is no match making, all there is to do is just
Be yourself

Sincerely,
-- Escpe Artst

User avatar
Daisy
Senior Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 am
MBTI code: ISFP
Gender: Female

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby Daisy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:10 am

It sounds interesting, I might be interested.

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:09 am

Daisy wrote:It sounds interesting, I might be interested.


Thank you for your feedback Daisy, Hearing one person who could possibly be interested means the world to me, considering it's not been seen by anyone. :)

User avatar
Daisy
Senior Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 am
MBTI code: ISFP
Gender: Female

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby Daisy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:07 am

I hope you are successful in getting this going.

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:08 am

Just an update for everyone, at least anyone who might be interested. I've been going insane developing this site by myself. I really hope to deliver something to the world, not just for introverts, but for everyone.

A place where everyone can interact within our very own community, get to know one another, and be ourselves no pressure.
I'm a big fan of quotes, so I'll leave it for now with this: "The truer you are to yourself, the greater your gifts will manifest themselves." -- Tiffany Jackson

User avatar
SandWshooter
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 pm
MBTI code: ISTJ
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby SandWshooter » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:41 am

As long as you don't skip out like the other half dozen or so people that've come in here for some project or another, cool
Hi, mac!

Silverneurotic
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby Silverneurotic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:35 pm

I like the idea, everytime I go onto the app store I hope to find something like this but never do.

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:25 am

I promise to give something that hopefully bridges everyone. Hopefully soon the project will be filled with all you wonderful people :)

User avatar
Annie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby Annie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Seems interesting, I'd give it a try
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:06 am

Yay! I'm glad to hear just even the interest in it. It's coming along slowly but surely. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away :)

User avatar
Annie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby Annie » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:24 pm

escpeartst wrote:Yay! I'm glad to hear just even the interest in it. It's coming along slowly but surely. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away :)


:happy:
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:47 am

Hey Everyone, quick update, I know it's been a few months now and I've been hit with life's infamous curve balls but I'm still powering through.

Finally, I'm a point where I'd like to let people in at a first sneak peek and possibly some hear some feed back on this Project.
Just to get a quick headcount, How many people would like to take part in alpha testing? You'll be the first humans outside of like 3 other people
to see what this Project is all about and of course that will come with some goodies ( I am in the process of having something done for you special group of people ).

I'd like to start here before anywhere else because when I thought about giving up and that It was a lost cause, I found this place so Introvert Island will always have a special place in my heart even tho I'm not as active as I should be :)

Interested or not interested, I'd still like to know everyone's thoughts, good or bad. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, I truly appreciate you all.

User avatar
Annie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby Annie » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:45 pm

escpeartst wrote:Hey Everyone, quick update, I know it's been a few months now and I've been hit with life's infamous curve balls but I'm still powering through.

Finally, I'm a point where I'd like to let people in at a first sneak peek and possibly some hear some feed back on this Project.
Just to get a quick headcount, How many people would like to take part in alpha testing? You'll be the first humans outside of like 3 other people
to see what this Project is all about and of course that will come with some goodies ( I am in the process of having something done for you special group of people ).

I'd like to start here before anywhere else because when I thought about giving up and that It was a lost cause, I found this place so Introvert Island will always have a special place in my heart even tho I'm not as active as I should be :)

Interested or not interested, I'd still like to know everyone's thoughts, good or bad. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, I truly appreciate you all.


I am still interested :)
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 am

Annie wrote:
escpeartst wrote:Hey Everyone, quick update, I know it's been a few months now and I've been hit with life's infamous curve balls but I'm still powering through.

Finally, I'm a point where I'd like to let people in at a first sneak peek and possibly some hear some feed back on this Project.
Just to get a quick headcount, How many people would like to take part in alpha testing? You'll be the first humans outside of like 3 other people
to see what this Project is all about and of course that will come with some goodies ( I am in the process of having something done for you special group of people ).

I'd like to start here before anywhere else because when I thought about giving up and that It was a lost cause, I found this place so Introvert Island will always have a special place in my heart even tho I'm not as active as I should be :)

Interested or not interested, I'd still like to know everyone's thoughts, good or bad. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, I truly appreciate you all.


I am still interested :)


Aww.. Thanks Annie :) special gift for you when it comes available.

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:52 am

Better yet, I'll just post it as soon as it's wrapped up.. whoever's interested can check it out :)

User avatar
Annie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby Annie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:25 pm

escpeartst wrote:Better yet, I'll just post it as soon as it's wrapped up.. whoever's interested can check it out :)


Ok :D
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:22 am

Geez... that took a bit longer than I have expected but I wanted to make it as safe as I possibly can. I'd like to present to everyone who is (still) here the first official look of ProjktGone:

https://projktgone.com

As many of you are weary of signing up, please just Continue as Guests and have a peek around :)

I would really love feedback (love, hate, and/or confused) as I continue to improve.

During my journey creating this escape portal for anyone and everyone I've learned learned quite a few things about myself and my view of the world around me. Overall, this project doesn't have to be the next social media platform or even survive, but more of the idea or philosophy that we can get away from the madness, level out the noise and really get to know one another...

And honestly, I don't know who does that better than us introverts :)

That said, SandWshooter a piece of this is for you, although it's never ending, it's here.
Daisy, if you're still here, I'd love to personally get any of your feedbacks if possible.
Anne, A piece of this is also for you, please PM me with your mailing address if possible if not it's okay too :)

My name is David and for now, I'm gone.

escpeartst
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am
MBTI code: INFJ
Gender: Male

Re: Projkt Gone

Postby escpeartst » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:15 am

I guess my original post should've included some screen shots.. Hope it's not too late now.

Image

Image

Image

Image


Return to “Creative Arts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest