Childhood memories

Post here for any topics about introversion in general.
Orientalist
MBTI code: ISFJ

Childhood memories

Postby Orientalist » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:42 am

One of my first childhood memories is running away from school because I didn't like the teacher. My mom took me back a couple of hours later after she saw me hiding in the back garden. :D

Another was a year later. We had to sit two at each desk, with only about 5-6 inches between our chairs. The kid next to me used to move around a lot and within a short time his chair would be touching mine - and this drove me up the wall. Every time he got up for any reason I would push his chair away again. That was a year of torture. :violin:

If the truth hurts, you ain't livin' right.

CuriousMind

Re: Childhood memories

Postby CuriousMind » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi Orientalist,

I can relate to what you say. At kindergarten,sometimes the teachers would ask us to do some performance on the stage on a certain event. I remembered that I was shivering so much out of fear that my teacher thought I was 'dancing'. Every time the teacher announced a new performance, I would have a instant stomach ache. That was one time I purposely poured water on my shirt just before the performance was about to start and told the teacher I had accidentally slipped and fell onto the washroom floor. The teacher scolded me for being clumsy,but I managed to skipped the performance. (Feeling kind of proud how smart I was back then)

Orientalist
MBTI code: ISFJ

Postby Orientalist » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Good thinking!
If the truth hurts, you ain't livin' right.

Wordy

Postby Wordy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:13 pm

I remember crying because I didn't want to go to kindergarten. My father threatened he would build me a small hut in the garbage dump site and leave me there forever. I just got my college degree a few months ago.

Return to “Introversion”