Hypocrisy

Post here for any topics about introversion in general.
blackbrother

Hypocrisy

Postby blackbrother » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:05 pm

I hate it when people invite me to social gatherings, bars, events because I know I'll have to come up with an excuse to avoid them. But when I see my 'friends' on social media having fun at some local party I can't help but feel sad and helpless because I think I wasn't 'cool' or 'fun' enough to get an invitation.

nicoclone

Re: Hypocrisy

Postby nicoclone » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:55 am

Just the same her lol. I have never been invited personally by someone except for class party.
If you want to be cool, you should learn some skills like playing guitar (i can't play it anyway lol), learning to make joke from fun people, wearing cool clothes (i'm not saying dress since from your name i asume you are a boy lol and also you say cool not pretty roftl), etc. Sad because not getting invited?? Lol, i don't even bothered if my classmate is having party and i don't get invited since i have better stuff to do rather than having party since I'm not a party type guy and my father keep pestering me to find a way of making money rather than watching anime or playing video game. Even after i'm teaching some school subject, he's still an annoying dad. Lol

lisbonlux

Re: Hypocrisy

Postby lisbonlux » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 am

I completely relate. I am always happy to not be invited to certain functions and some friends will even say "I didn't call you because I know you would;t come" but at the same time feel I am missing out... I think it is more because we are raised to think that being at bars with people is cool and fun and staying home with books and Netflix is for losers...

Return to “Introversion”