How cool are people like this?! :)

For topics regarding philosophy, science, religion and other similar discussions.
Alty

Postby Alty » Sun May 12, 2013 11:49 am

I love people with minds like this young talent, so refreshing and endlessly fascinating....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-FOOQ1TpE

IWHMA
MBTI code: INFP

Postby IWHMA » Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 pm

I love that! He reaffirmed my irritation with the school systems for making us push through repetitive work.

Dutchman
MBTI code: ENTJ

Postby Dutchman » Mon May 13, 2013 9:08 am

To be fair, learning is done by repetitive work.

The boy is incredible. Science needs people like him. The only point I'd like to make is that there's only a select few who can actually 'think' for themselves and create groundbreaking theories. When there's no place for people to educate themselves they'd not magically start making up theories and what not simply by thinking.

My explanation is the boy's main social interactions consist of those with very intelligent human beings. His opinion on the human intellect may be distorted because of these interactions. Put this guy in a random class in high school for a couple of days (or let him spend a few days with me :lol:) and his opinion will most likely alter.

IWHMA
MBTI code: INFP

Postby IWHMA » Mon May 13, 2013 3:10 pm

I do think it's important to learn some things from others, too. People do not become magically intelligent by themselves. Even this kid, someone had to teach him to talk, had to teach him the alphabet.

Also, I wonder if he is a synaesthete. I love the way he describes '32.' And he says everything is a shape to him. And he made a big deal about circles being blue. Sounds like a synaesthete.

Return to “World Theory”