have been trying so hard ..what will you do

Talk about anything general that doesn't fit into any other category.
revealmythought

have been trying so hard ..what will you do

Postby revealmythought » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:40 am

Hello...

I would like to hear opinions from you about this question i have been thinking about.. what will you do after you tried to understand the people around you so hard, especially understanding the people whom you closely know, but, in the end, you feel disappointed with their actions, thinking and attitude and even outcome?

no matter what i do, usually positive things, in the end, i am the one who will always be disappointed.

Andrew97

Re: have been trying so hard ..what will you do

Postby Andrew97 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:40 am

Can you give a specific situation example?

MrCawfle
MBTI code: INTJ
Facebook: Nimrod Funk

Re: have been trying so hard ..what will you do

Postby MrCawfle » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:51 am

The answer is clear. People are irrational 95% of the time. I hate to be so abrupt and tell you the secret of life but it's true. Your task is to work it backwards and find out why. I suppose that Hitler and McVeigh never worked it back. Concentrate on your breathing, be totally aware of your surroundings and really see what people do.

I'll give you a hint as to the secret, people love to move furniture around all day long. It's your job to find out why. I'm in the same boat as you. The people at my job chase their tails all day long (I work at a prison). Can't they just calm down for 15 minutes?

If you're lucky, you'll live 99 years and on your deathbed you'll understand people. Then...please tell me!

Return to “General”