last minute change of plans

Talk about anything general that doesn't fit into any other category.
bubbles

Postby bubbles » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:22 pm

are so so stressful to me. I've agreed to dinner with a friend... I figured no big deal, I go there, chat and eat, then once the meal is over its an easy escape. pretty contained situation. now I've been informed that 2 more girls have been invited and we're hanging out at the original girls HOUSE. ugh I'm like irrationally horrified right now. I don't want to be in someone's house indefinitely with a group of people :( and even though I know this isn't my friends intention I can't help but feel "lured" into something... I agree to a quiet dinner and now am spending an unspecified amount of time in a group at a house. it all feels very intrusive. anyone else feel me on this kind of thing? I feel like it always happens.... i think it should be common manners to make certain specific plans and see those specific plans through. ..

SandWshooter
MBTI code: ISTJ

Postby SandWshooter » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Yeah, it really bugs me when people do stuff like that
Hi, mac!

Daisy
MBTI code: ISFP

Postby Daisy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Welcome bubbles... I hate when that happens. Can't you get out of going?

Orientalist
MBTI code: ISFJ

Postby Orientalist » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 am

Some years ago I was settling down to an evening watching TV on my birthday and my girlfriend turned up unannounced with her entire extended family, none of whom I knew. So I spent a couple of hours outwardly smiling while inwardly gnashing my teeth. She thought I wouldn't want to be alone on my birthday...
If the truth hurts, you ain't livin' right.

Annie
MBTI code: INFJ

Postby Annie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Sounds awful Bubbles! Welcome to the forum as you've seen already we are a pretty like minded bunch :P
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

Qewbahtiar

Re: last minute change of plans

Postby Qewbahtiar » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi ,
About last minute change of plans is painful day for me. Before leave my solidarity, i have make decisions for not working on sunday. Suddenly my boss called for clearing stock. In my head keep talking to me, for 2 hour first working not affected to me . After that I have meet peoples , my energy become low. When people asking or talking to me , im just keep standing and quite. That are so horrable day

bunnysmom25

Re: last minute change of plans

Postby bunnysmom25 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm

I have been there a hundred times and just said you know what I'm super tired I can't make it. My "friends" don't do it anymore after a few times of declining after changed plans. I think they kind of get the picture but sometimes I wish I would just go and get over myself maybe make a new friend.

Return to “General”