Eating disorders

Talk about anything general that doesn't fit into any other category.
fufufu

Eating disorders

Postby fufufu » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 am

I feel depressed and have eating disorders.
Who has some or kinda ?
it can be every sort of eating disorder which generally results in an obsession with food (whatever sort of obsession with food it is)

SandWshooter
MBTI code: ISTJ

Eating disorders

Postby SandWshooter » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

I'm a huge food nerd and sometimes eat a lot because of my odd eating patterns (hard to eat in mornings sometimes). I have problems with anxiety sometimes, which can kill your appetite stone dead; lost 20 pounds from it once, but I've always been a really big guy so it wasn't a huge deal
Hi, mac!

Tsuki
MBTI code: INFJ

Eating disorders

Postby Tsuki » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:16 am

SandWshooter wrote:I have problems with anxiety sometimes, which can kill your appetite stone dead; lost 20 pounds from it once

I've had something like that happen and it still happens when anxiety and strees sneak up on me, my eating habits and patterns just go to hell pretty much.

SandWshooter
MBTI code: ISTJ

Eating disorders

Postby SandWshooter » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:26 am

Tsuki wrote:I've had something like that happen and it still happens when anxiety and strees sneak up on me, my eating habits and patterns just go to hell pretty much.

I always tried to make up for it somewhat by buying those bottled fruit smoothies (Odwalla, Naked Fruit) that local places usually had, because I had no problem drinking things. You can't even make yourself eat, though
Hi, mac!

Return to “General”