"Old Souls"

Talk about anything general that doesn't fit into any other category.
TBsweetheart
MBTI code: ISTJ

"Old Souls"

Postby TBsweetheart » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Has anyone ever told you you have an old soul? I've been told this many times by family members and even by complete strangers who i've never spoken to before. I found this very strange at times because i had no idea what it really meant. However I found this article which spoke about the extremes of it in detail; I found it very interesting because I can relate to it in a few ways.
http://www.michaelteachings.com/old_soul.html
What do you think?

SandWshooter
MBTI code: ISTJ

"Old Souls"

Postby SandWshooter » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Yup. I'm basically "that angry old guy down the road", but when he was 20
Hi, mac!

Dutchman
MBTI code: ENTJ

"Old Souls"

Postby Dutchman » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 pm

From the minute I was born.

Kurtis
Administrator
Administrator
Photobucket: kurtisict
Soundcloud: kurtismedia

"Old Souls"

Postby Kurtis » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm

I don't think anyone has ever told me I have an 'old soul,' but I would appreciate those kind of comments if they did come my way. I think I've been told similar stuff in the past like I'm quite wise and know and understand things people my age would struggle to even begin to comprehend, but to me it always seems quite natural and it's strange when dealing with someone who I would consider intelligent or worthy of my time but doesn't grasp 'deep' concepts within the world.

NtroVrtdMe

"Old Souls"

Postby NtroVrtdMe » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:37 pm

I have been told that more times than I can count.

chevygirl
MBTI code: INFP

"Old Souls"

Postby chevygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 pm

My family has told me this many times. No one else really knows me well enough to say so. I am 21 but instead of partying and being wild and crazy like most people my age I am much more organized and together with my life. I am married, own a house with my husband, and have a great steady job that could turn into a career. I have never wanted to party or even to just drink on my own. I find no point to it. I can just as easily relax in other ways. I don't like childish behavior, and I feel older than most people my age just because I don't act like them. I am more reserved, and less loud and rowdy. That is why my family sometimes calls me an old soul.

Tsuki
MBTI code: INFJ

"Old Souls"

Postby Tsuki » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:29 pm

I don't think i've been called old soul but I think I've been told similar such as "you seem like old person sometimes" because of my personality. Even when I'm with people of my age I feel like an old person in the middle of a kindergarden, everyone's just so loud, roudy and childish in comparison to me, so those comments sometimes are bound to come up but I really don't mind it, I can't stand their 5 year old behaviour so I wouldn't want to act like one myself.

Return to “General”