Moving on…

For discussions regarding relationships, including friends and family.
Class
MBTI code: ISTJ

Moving on…

Postby Class » Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 pm

For those of you who remember me talking a bit on Introvert Forum about the girl I met about a year ago you'll know what I'm talking about and you can skip the next paragraph if you want.

For those of you that don't I met a girl a year ago because I loved her smile, got her some flowers w/note. Got to know her she liked me and I liked her. She would always kiss me. She did research on introversion and read Quiet because of me and even started to change our conversation because I'm not much of a talker. Last time I saw her was in October and one thing I've kept thinking of was she said 'I've kept those flowers you gave me' which she'd kept for about ~6 months.

I'm not sure if you remember, but she never gave me any contact info.

The beginning of this year I bought a teddy bear and a heart tin box with hershey kisses and was planning to give to her next time I'd see her along with a letter I wrote back in October. Well, sadly I haven't seen her or her smile I liked too much :cry:. I even took up jogging so I could jog with her. I've taken it she doesn't like me or something happened to her and is jogging on the other trail she told me she hates she always liked the trail I was on because there was more people, more open and she felt safe every time I was around her.

I've started to move on although I wish I could say goodbye/see what/why she doesn't like me so I know for future relationships. Hopefully I can find someone else on the trail or elsewhere that will understand me/introversion like she did.

Justice

Moving on…

Postby Justice » Fri May 24, 2013 8:13 am

Hi Class! I remember you and your story :)

I feel really sad after reading your story ;'( I don't have any words that will make you feel better, I just wanted to let you know I feel sorry for you and I hope you will feel better soon. Or that you meet her again, that would be great!

And I'm sure you will find someone else someday :)

Class

Moving on…

Postby Class » Sat May 25, 2013 1:35 am

Justice wrote:Hi Class! I remember you and your story :)

I feel really sad after reading your story ;'( I don't have any words that will make you feel better, I just wanted to let you know I feel sorry for you and I hope you will feel better soon. Or that you meet her again, that would be great!

And I'm sure you will find someone else someday :)

Thanks. :) I think its best for me to move on and if I happen to see her and she wants a relationship I might 'take her back', because I already had a sorta relationship with her which is better than starting a new relationship. I already feel better already, but I wish she could have told me something instead of me waiting for no apparent reason.

Return to “Relationships”