Is it just me that feel life is no fair??

For discussions regarding relationships, including friends and family.
nicoclone

Is it just me that feel life is no fair??

Postby nicoclone » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:14 am

So recently i manage to make some friend but when their boss (actually a big boy) came and see me talking with his friends.. He don't like it for a reason and he is pushing me away.. i say to him, i am sorry if i have done sth wrong to him.. but he only reply he don't like with my way of speaking and my topic doesn't make him interested.. his friend actually don't have any problem with me and one of his friend like me too. But because of his big body, there is no one that want to protest him.. i already ask if maybe i can learn to change my way of speaking so it is not annoying him anymore.. but he don't want to listen and push me back.. so his friend just keep quiet and not do anything... maybe because they are afraid.. how are your opinion if you meet someone like this??

Annie
MBTI code: INFJ

Re: Is it just me that feel life is no fair??

Postby Annie » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:23 pm

This is the type of person that I would avoid. I don't know what age you are but it is best to never change yourself to suit other people.
I don't like seagulls...

Scottish INFJ

nicoclone

Postby nicoclone » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:35 am

Okay, I get it, thanks!

oldwoman

Postby oldwoman » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:33 pm

No it's not just you. Life is not fair. But, then again, it isn't really supposed to be. That is all in the human mind.

I would strongly suggest assertiveness training. The sort of person you describe sounds like a bully. I guarantee that you will continue to encounter these types throughout your life. So your best bet is to learn how to deal with them in the most effective way.

Return to “Relationships”