give your opinion on this incident

For discussions regarding relationships, including friends and family.
nicoclone

give your opinion on this incident

Postby nicoclone » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:57 am

Okay, i am introvert and sometimes dense. I will share sth that i heard from someone and i want you give opinion about it.

So, there is someone who register in a forum and has quite getting along with the user there. But, the admin of the forum doesnt like with the fact that he is living in indonesia so he banned his acc with just that solely reason..
well, give your opinion then..

Kurtis
Administrator
Administrator
Photobucket: kurtisict
Soundcloud: kurtismedia

Re: give your opinion on this incident

Postby Kurtis » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:54 pm

I will only repeat myself this once. Any matters concerning other websites should be done at those relevant websites. We're not a proxy.

This is something that you need to sort out on their site. Judging from the thread you posted in your PM, you've clearly seriously annoyed them. With this said, we're not affiliated with that website so posting about it here is not the solution and simply serves to clutter our own forums and wind them up even more. I suggest, if you genuinely want your banishment lifted on their site to back down a bit with your insistent emails and attempts to reregister, read through their rules and find out what they have to say. Otherwise, it's better to simply cut your losses and move on.

This matter is now closed. I don't expect to see anything further about this here.

Return to “Relationships”