so my heart is just broken by someone

For discussions regarding relationships, including friends and family.
nicoclone

so my heart is just broken by someone

Postby nicoclone » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:31 am

The story is like this. I have been downloading game from certain website and i thought to go to their forum. At first, i still don't understand what is mean by spamming or even necroposting so i get a warning. Then, i just posted threads like biodata user form, what your opinion if someone ..., etc. They give me another warning. They said that you can't make forum your place for putting diary. So i thought it is just what your opinion about someone threads that they refer to. So i make another post about rare chinese user list in western site and i get permanently banned for that. Can they just say that you are not allowed to post threads like this even in general disqus and define what range do a threads seen as a diary? And the one who banned me is a girl. I have talked quite long with her. I'm maybe introvert irl but when i'm chatting on forum, i'm just your regular extrovert.

Orientalist
MBTI code: ISFJ

Re: so my heart is just broken by someone

Postby Orientalist » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:55 am

Generally, when you (i.e. generic "you") sign up for a forum, you sign up to agree to their rules. Very few people read the forum rules, of course, but there are generally rules about staying on-topic, not being inflammatory or trollish, etc. It depends on the website. But the moderators get to decide who is breaking those rules.

Also, for reasons of SEO, most websites don't want topics or forums diluted with irrelevant posts or one-liners.
If the truth hurts, you ain't livin' right.

nicoclone

Postby nicoclone » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:34 am

Lol, i know your opinion is true but it seems like you can post about anything in forum game section but not in the general disqus section lol. They just dont define you can post what in this section and post what in that section lol. But, i get experience from being banned. You must ask first if you are allowed to post this in certain section lol. Thanks for answering.

Kurtis
Administrator
Administrator
Photobucket: kurtisict
Soundcloud: kurtismedia

Postby Kurtis » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:24 am

This is something that you need to sort out on their site. Judging from the thread you posted in your PM, you've clearly seriously annoyed them. With this said, we're not affiliated with that website so posting about it here is not the solution and simply serves to clutter our own forums and wind them up even more. I suggest, if you genuinely want your banishment lifted on their site to back down a bit with your insistent emails and attempts to reregister, read through their rules and find out what they have to say. Otherwise, it's better to simply cut your losses and move on.

This matter is now closed. I don't expect to see anything further about this here.

Return to “Relationships”