How can i have a relationship?

For discussions regarding relationships, including friends and family.
hollo321

How can i have a relationship?

Postby hollo321 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:45 pm

hey ive been dating for a while now and im thinking now how can someone like me have a girlfriend and if i even really want one. First off having a gf means commitment where ive never met a person i want to talk to every day. Even my best friends i only want to see and talk to once in a while when i get into a social mood and the couple friends that i do have is very small because it is extremely rare for me to find someone i connect with. I hatteee talking on the phone so i never feel like i want to talk to the girl, more like a need ok its the thing u need to do to keep it going.....And then i go on dates and i just feel energy drained, bored, no connection... and just want to leave so i always usually end it after the first date. I simply dont enjoy talking and prefer almost always being alone. I think part of me is just dating because of the social conditioning to whats normal(relationship/mariiage/kids) , sexual drive/need, and the human need of love(ive never really loved a person). but I simply dont enjoy talking and prefer almost always being alone, i only feel at peace when im alone, with animals, or making music..So how can a relationship for me even work without me acting like someone im not?

Daisy
MBTI code: ISFP

Re: How can i have a relationship?

Postby Daisy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:25 am

Welcome hollo321, if you read through the other threads on here, you might find an answer.

hollo321

Postby hollo321 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:16 pm

hello thanks daisy. i did read through many of the threads here and i didnt find an answer, as everyone is different..from what i described about myself what are your guys thoughts? any advice much appreciated

Daisy
MBTI code: ISFP

Postby Daisy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:42 am

If you could find an introvert like yourself, who would understand and feel the same way.
:)

Return to “Relationships”