How to start a conversation?

For discussions regarding relationships, including friends and family.
crazyfan4955

How to start a conversation?

Postby crazyfan4955 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:48 am

I just joined a gym in a small town and there are a couple ladies that I am attracted to. However, Im not real sure what to say besides hi how are you. When I have dated in the past, it was because I already knew the person. For example, I dated a girl that I worked with because my boss talked to her all the time so I would go with him and eventually we started dating.

like others I feel like I knew people because I was in high school and college where talking to others no matter who they were was easier. I have never had a large group of friends and unless I get to know you and see you everyday I probably wont talk to you. I know that is normal for an introvert.

So the question remains what do you say after hi how are you and possible what are your plans for the weekend?

Jolene

Re: How to start a conversation?

Postby Jolene » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:16 pm

When I go to the gym I want to work out and not get hit on by men... ;-)

What are your plans for the weekend --> if she doesn't have the whole weekend fully booked, you can just ask her if she wants to have a drink with you?
And if you're scared you won't know what to say to her, just ask her to go do something so you can always talk about that...

If she says that she's going to walk her dog --> oh my god, I love dogs! Let's walk your dog together.
If she's going to the movies with her friends --> what movie? What kind of movies do you like? Have you seen... Do you want to go see it together next week?

If you ask what her plans are for the weekend, listen carefully and try to find something she likes and then ask her out.

Good luck!

Belgian girl

Return to “Relationships”