Friendship rose

For discussions regarding relationships, including friends and family.
scott85
Senior Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm
MBTI code: ISTJ
Gender: Male

Friendship rose

Postby scott85 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm

If there was a girl that had a boyfriend, yet seems to be interested in you, would you get her a friendship rose? or just say screw it and get the regular flowers?
People that don't understand you can't help you

User avatar
SandWshooter
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 pm
MBTI code: ISTJ
Gender: Male
Contact:

Friendship rose

Postby SandWshooter » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Friendship rose makes you look kind of like a bitch, man
Hi, mac!

scott85
Senior Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm
MBTI code: ISTJ
Gender: Male

Friendship rose

Postby scott85 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:43 pm

thanks, thats what I needed, just an honest opinion. I've had basically non-existant Valentines days so I wasn't sure what to do in this case
People that don't understand you can't help you

User avatar
SandWshooter
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 pm
MBTI code: ISTJ
Gender: Male
Contact:

Friendship rose

Postby SandWshooter » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:53 pm

scott85 wrote:thanks, thats what I needed, just an honest opinion. I've had basically non-existant Valentines days so I wasn't sure what to do in this case


Find a woman that is not in a relationship or at least one that obviously and openly wants out of the one they are currently in
Hi, mac!

User avatar
Justwatching
Senior Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:53 pm
MBTI code: INTJ

Friendship rose

Postby Justwatching » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:23 pm

scott85 wrote:would you get her a friendship rose? or just say screw it and get the regular flowers?


Lol, and then what? She leaves her BF and gets with you over some flowers? Girls that are easy to lead astray from their relationship will be easily led away from you aswell when the next flower-holding douche bag poacher shows up. Bear that in mind.

Third option - no flowers.

tongue35
Senior Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:24 am

Friendship rose

Postby tongue35 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:15 am

Justwatching wrote:
Lol, and then what? She leaves her BF and gets with you over some flowers? Girls that are easy to lead astray from their relationship will be easily led away from you aswell when the next flower-holding douche bag poacher shows up. Bear that in mind.

Third option - no flowers.


exactly, a girl willing to cheat or get away from her bf with you is going to do the same to you down the road...better off finding a single girl...

i cant imagine giving a girl a friendship rose..that would seem very beta to me..i think most women would thank you but be like wtf when they are out of your presence..

scott85
Senior Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm
MBTI code: ISTJ
Gender: Male

Re: Friendship rose

Postby scott85 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

I didn't get her anything, or anyone anything for that matter. looks like another single v-day for me. maybe after, we'll see.. oh well nothing new
People that don't understand you can't help you


Return to “Relationships”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest